You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Remember that happiness is a way of travel - not a destination. Roy M. Goodman

RV Families: What's on your Christmas Wish List this year?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Home on Wheels -> Making the RV HomeMessage format

activated
Posted 2008-11-22 11:56 AM (#963)
Subject: RV Families: What's on your Christmas Wish List this year?

Knowing what to get kids that live in small spaces for the holidays is tough. So to help grandma and grandpa, Santa Claus, and other well meaning relatives and friends buy appropriate gifts for life in the RV during the holiday season we have been compiling a list of gift giving ideas on the FOTR site every year. What do you find useful for this lifestyle? What would you like Santa to bring you and the kids?

And speaking of Santa - soon I will be posting Santa's letter to kids traveling in RVs. Direct from the man at the North Pole himself.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
jessleonard
Posted 2008-11-23 5:46 PM (#973 - in reply to #963)
Subject: Re: RV Families: What's on your Christmas Wish List this year?

Well we arent in our RV yet... but I would say new clothes to upgrade... home school supplies... gift cards to things like iTunes and such for music and auidiobooks of their choice...my kids would love new bikes...to take with us...

other things...

movies
treats they dont normally get...
visits / overnighters with of from famiy ..cousins.. and such

jakesmome
Posted 2008-11-24 7:59 AM (#982 - in reply to #963)

wave board (street surf board/skateboard), Wii Music, flashlights, and binoculars
libranbutterfly
Posted 2012-12-02 10:18 PM (#7663 - in reply to #963)

We are not on the road yet but my oldest had three things on her list this year: a venus fly trap, a pointsetta, and a red panda painging. I am surprising her with an elephant painting instead (painted by an elephant) since it is her favorite animal (red panda is mine, they got me a painting this summer at the zoo. Although the plants may not survive life on the road they do not take up much room and would look so nice in her bunk
Roadschooler
Posted 2014-12-10 7:09 PM (#7803 - in reply to #963)

When you are in a RV, space is just not there for tons of toys or just big ones. So, for our kids, anything roadschooling related is good. Other ideas are video games, ebooks, gift cards to activities like movies, skating, ice cream/pizza, or theme parks even. When it comes to actual toys we usually prefer that we buy that, as we know what will fit. Of course gift cards to stores are always welcomed Happy Holidays Everyone!

Edited by Roadschooler 2014-12-10 7:16 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software