You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: H. Jackson Brown Jr. "People take different roads to seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they are not on your road does not mean they have gotten lost."

KOA Work Kamper program?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Working on the Road -> Finding JobsMessage format

libranbutterfly
Posted 2013-12-24 4:06 PM (#7785)
Subject: KOA Work Kamper program?

Anyone have any experience with this? Trying to pick some places for our first summer on the road (staying in state this year) and one of the campgrounds I looked at was KOA. Would like to figure out jobs I can do on the road, it will just be me and my 3 kids. I wont have to make a lot, my husband will still be working full time, and living in an eficiency apartment or with friends.

Edited by libranbutterfly 2013-12-24 4:10 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pdemichiel
Posted 2014-01-27 12:45 AM (#7792 - in reply to #7785)
Subject: Re: KOA Work Kamper program?

Has anyone ever done any gate guarding for the oil companies? I am hearing a lot about this opportunity and wondering if it is truly worth it. Check out www.Rvthereyet.com for a complete blog of a couple who is currently working a gate.
Pdemichiel
Posted 2017-02-02 2:38 PM (#7824 - in reply to #7792)
Subject: Re: KOA Work Kamper program?

Here is a new post for those looking to workamp in the Texas area.

Whispering Oaks RV Park in Weimar TX is looking for 3 Work Camper couples for spring and summer of 2017. Starting date can be as soon as March. Work 2 days a week for full hook-up site, propane, laundry and free Wi-Fi. One does outside maintenance and the other does registration and store sales and light housekeeping. Fun, family atmosphere.
Call 281-989-2464 or email jt@jtce.net for more information.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software