You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.

Selling 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 (perfect for hauling your fifth wheel!)
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Home on Wheels -> Swap -n- Shop / ClassifiedsMessage format

pace212
Posted 2013-03-11 5:32 PM (#7723)
Subject: Selling 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 (perfect for hauling your fifth wheel!)

Our truck is a silver 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 with dual rear wheels and 84,700 miles. Runs great! We're only selling it because we're downgrading to a smaller vehicle.

We (and the truck) are currently located in Austin, Texas.

It's a quad cab with a full-length bed and a 5.9L Cummins turbo diesel engine. Comes equipped with a Husky Air Ride Hitch.

We'll post recent pictures soon, but in the meantime, here's the (expired) listing from when we bought this truck less than a year ago:

2006 Dodge Truck Ram 3500 SLT $26,999

I used Kelley Blue Book, NADAguides, and CarGurus to find a fair selling price. According to this graph from CarGurus.com, based on the mileage of 84,700, a fair price for this truck would be about $24,500.

We're asking for $22,900.

It's hard to find a good one-ton dually in this price range with so few miles on it. It's even harder to find one that doesn't have rust damage or other damage from the heavy workload that these trucks' owners often put them through. We know because we shopped around a lot, and found a bunch of lemons. We were very lucky to find this one, and we'd hang on to it for many years if we weren't downsizing. We hope you'll love it as much as we did!

If you're interested, give me (Pace) a call or an email.

My cell #: 512-516-4179
My email: Pace@PaceAndKyeli.com

If you know someone who might be interested, please share this link with them: http://PaceAndKyeli.com/buy-our-truck/

And if you'd like something nice and heavy to tow with this lovely truck, you can also buy our RV. It's already got the appropriate hitch, and we'll show you how to use it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
pace212
Posted 2013-04-05 7:55 PM (#7728 - in reply to #7723)
Subject: RE: Selling 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 (perfect for hauling your fifth wheel!)

Price reduced! We need to sell by April 10th, so please contact us if you're interested!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software