You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: He who would travel happily must travel light. Antoine de Saint-Exupery

How much rm does a motorhomes fridge have?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Technology & Communication -> TechnologyMessage format

Thaidyelibra
Posted 2013-01-05 12:24 PM (#7680)
Subject: How much rm does a motorhomes fridge have?

Obviously new to rv'g... My question is on how much room does an avg fridge have? I have 2 children who love cold water, juice, ice tea u name it..they also eat a lot of fruits.. I know I can buy UTH Milk, and we r used to drinking it here in Japan. Haven't been in the states for over 5 years, so I hope you have it there cuz my kids do go thru 2 gallons of milk in 2 days.. Plus with all the other stuff u have to put in a fridge I am hoping its big enough.. If u could just name off what u basically have tht would b greatly appreciated..thank you

Since I will b traveling with only the kids, 7 & 10, who eat like horses and me ( mom) hubster will b back in the usa only for a month every 6 months so no nd to worry about his tummy...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Phantom409
Posted 2013-02-05 1:30 PM (#7716 - in reply to #7680)
Subject: Re: How much rm does a motorhomes fridge have?

Average fridge in an RV is 7 - 8 cubic feet. you can get em bigger but they are expensive. last one I purchased (8 CF) it ran $1850.00 installed....... If you need a bigger one go with the residential model. it can stay cold about 8 hours if you keep it closed, you could also use a generator between camp sites it needed to run the fridge....
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software