You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: A ship in harbor is safe -- but that is not what ships are for. John A. Shedd

Another TV Production Company Looking for Families
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Home on Wheels -> Making the RV HomeMessage format

TVProducer
Posted 2012-08-02 9:38 AM (#7597)
Subject: Another TV Production Company Looking for Families

I guess it's that time of the year again...

An award-winning production company is looking for amazing families living on the road full-time. We have an extremely positive network asking us to find interesting families who are out there DOING something on the road, which means we'd love for there to be a reason behind your travel that goes beyond seeing this beautiful country. What that reason is could be any number of things..it could be work, a family band, nurturing a child's talents, or something completely different (you tell us!). The main requirement is that your family is full of big characters who aren't afraid to let people know exactly how they're feeling. Will there be drama? Sure, that's part of any good story; but again, this is for a very positive network so we're looking for the Kardashians on wheels. Ha.

I noticed the Ticknor Tribe did something similar and seemed to have a positive experience with the crew and the shoot even though the show ultimately didn't sell (but never fear, networks change what they want ALL the time). Our process is very similar so you can read about their experience here (which is very well-written I might add):
http://ticknortribe.com/2011/08/too-much-for-reality-tv.html

If your curiosity is piqued, please reach out to us at realitydocucast@gmail.com, we'd love to hear your stories. Please tell us why your family is interesting and should be considered, and, if possible send us some video (via youtube link or whatever).

Thanks everyone, I can't wait to hear from you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software