You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I keep six honest serving-men. (They taught me all I knew.) There names are What and Why and When, and How and Where and Who. -- Rudyard Kipling

Northern Indiana
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Places to Park for the Night -> Host Sites and FamiliesMessage format

bunchofyoders
Posted 2012-07-14 9:52 PM (#7552)
Subject: Northern Indiana

We're currently not on the road yet, and have some time before we will be, but I'd love to meet some roadschooling families so I thought I'd offer our driveway if anyone's up this way. We live in Elkhart County, lots of RV manufacturers and other attractions such as Amish Acres, Shipshewana flea market (not in Elkhart County but a fairly close drive), Notre Dame University is in the next county over, about an hour drive from us. Also, about 45 min or so from Michigan.

We can provide water and electric hookup for a short stay. We live in town on in a small rural town, but our drive is right by an alley so you'd have a "pull through" site. Hubby says our drive could accomodate just about any rig. You're on your own for dumping though (; Available as our schedule allows, any time of year.

Just message me and we'll work out the details. Offer open to anyone, not just roadschoolers, but since we'll be a roadschooling family I'm eager to meet some that are actually doing it!

Edited by bunchofyoders 2012-07-14 9:55 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software