You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain

Ebook
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> S'More FunMessage format

pnk
Posted 2012-05-24 3:13 AM (#7461)
Subject: Ebook

Hi everyone

I have been thinking of putting together an ebook with chapters written by families on the road, or previously on the road. It would introduce families who tell their story - who they are, what they do, how they came to be on the road, etc etc. I am wanting to gauge interest in two things:

1. Would you be interested in purchasing an ebook like this?
2. Would you be interested in writing a chapter for it?

Unfortunately at this point I could not offer monetary reward, but those whose stories ended up in the book would receive a free copy. Privacy could be kept for anyone who is concerned about it, by changing names. Also, you would have the opportunity for a link to your blog or website (might be good for those with an internet business).

If you could reply to this message or even send me an email, whether on the positive or the negative side, I would so appreciate it as it will give me an idea of whether this is a viable option.

Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page
raw
Posted 2012-06-04 4:02 PM (#7473 - in reply to #7461)
Subject: Re: Ebook

Hey - let us know if you are going through with it! I can help with HOW TO get it published and on bestseller lists - if you should desire!
featherstory
Posted 2012-06-10 11:00 PM (#7481 - in reply to #7461)
Subject: Re: Ebook

I'd be interested in sharing here as well. I would buy it depending on the price. Assuming I had no issues with money, I would buy it. I would be most interested in sharing if I could get some traffic to my site(s). I also do book reviews on a few of my blogs and would be happy to review it.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software