You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.

1987 Volkswagen Vanagon Westfalia camper
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Home on Wheels -> Swap -n- Shop / ClassifiedsMessage format

Condie Family
Posted 2011-11-03 7:07 AM (#7098)
Subject: 1987 Volkswagen Vanagon Westfalia camper

We are moving, we have a realtor coming tomorrow to look at the house. the time has come we are going full time on the road
I am selling my 1987 Westfalia, I am the second owner, We bought it in the Hudson Valley region of NY, has aprox 140,000 miles its an auto, new canvas, fresh trans service, tune up, new front wheel bearing, few new coolant hoses, water pump, comes with lots of spare parts, such as new brakes in the box, spare 60,000 mile engine, It currently has a bluestar gray dash and bluestar front seats, as well as a bluestar jumpseat making it possible to seat a total of 5.
It comes with a very nice JVC cd player that holds 13 cds at once with a spare magazine that holds 12 more cds. with a usb port face. 4 inch, and 6 inch Infinity speakers in the front doors, a Infinity powered sub under the back seat with 2 10 inch subs, and 6x9 JVC speaker in boxes over the rear bed.
exterior is in decent shape with very little surface rust, the passenger side foot well has rust with 3 small holes, I will give you replacement metal from a 1988 vanagon to have it replaced. it has a dent over the front grill.
The bus is completely covered in flowered sticker, however if you choose to remove them, they come off with a hair dryer.
Comes with the rare VW Trans Awn 2000 8 ft awning
Its a great vanagon, we have traveled to Granny Grosses campout, Watkins Glen Campout and toured Vermont this summer, it never missed a beat. I was going to Drive it to Colorado at Christmas to visit Family, But my wife want to take her Volvo wagon.
asking $9000 with the parts vanagon packed full of all my spare parts! sell the parts make a profit! parts are things such as a spare poptop, carat rims, 15 inch passat rims for use on a vanagon, lots of little things like switches, a transmission, a complete AC unit, glass, westfalia alternator, fuel injection parts, lots of spare square headlights, two sets of vanagon carpets, seats, split window z-bed, and a few other boxes of split window parts. you get it all, everything I have VW bus related.

Edited by Condie Family 2011-11-03 7:11 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
margielundy
Posted 2011-11-03 6:44 PM (#7104 - in reply to #7098)
Subject: Re: 1987 Volkswagen Vanagon Westfalia camper

Do you have an ad up anywhere? Or put contact info and I can share on our kayaking group!
Condie Family
Posted 2011-11-03 6:58 PM (#7105 - in reply to #7098)

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1214165 Thanks! I have a lowered price in this ad too i think. So $9000 isn't firm, But crazy enough, we just sold my Mothers 84 Westy for $13,000.
raw
Posted 2012-05-22 1:38 PM (#7454 - in reply to #7098)

sold it? the ad was deleted?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software